1 / 2298

This is one of the costumes I made for a London drag/performance collective for one of their shows. Given the body I was dressing, it didn’t take much to make him look good. The performer was wearing this for a fairly intense dance performance in a pretty big venue so I had certain limitations to adhere to. I’d never ever worked with this fabric before so I got to challenge myself by trying something new. I could get away with leaving the edges raw as it wouldn’t show. Had I had more time, or if I decide to modify it, I’d love to extend fin-like structures off the shoulder. More pics and other costumes on my blog. Enjoy! http://wp.me/p2Sq8e-ys