BurdaStyle

Image_large

1 / 75

This pattern has been on my mind for some time and I was looking for the right fabric when I happened upon this lovely floral linen. Everything was good until I realised I has made a mistake on the sleeves. Then I decided to change fabrics and add this retro print for the off the shoulder sleeves and I added a further check print for the underarm bias. The pattern itself is quite easy and should be flatterng to most shapes. I reckon any fabric could be used, from patterns to plains and even heavy fabric. The is size 38, jushortened a little and teamed up with my ‘waterproof shorts’. I’ve also lengthened this pattern and made up a dress, but you will have to wait for that one!
The sky is finally(almost) blue in Ireland. Just blue in places, so making the best f it on the coast.

Close