1 / 2092
I used the zip-up blouson pattern 4B from the BurdaEasy 5/2015 issue to make this bomber jacket. The material I used was a lightweight scuba/neoprene knit. I sewed size 38 which ended up being way too big. I had to readjust the sides, the sleeve length, the tubular knit cuffs and hem all by 2-3 inches. I enjoyed making this jacket and found the instructions very easy to follow. I did not follow the instructions on how to finish the knit hem as I wanted a neater finish and to have the zipper tape enclosed within the band. I love the look of this jacket and will definitely make another. Tip for any sewers who are thinking of sewing this garment….size down!!