1 / 362

Casual but smart and trendy, two T-shirts in different lengths. The wrapped effect and softly draping fronts with notched collars flatter all female figures. I made the shorter one (21 inches).

I was happy to have this pattern from an envelop that included diagrams because this was not my typical assembly process. Still, pattern came together fast and easy: three pieces as the collar is integrated in the front pieces. I also like that the V neck is not too deep.

Of note: I assembled the collar seam all at once with the serger, just like in RTW pieces. And I added some transparent elastic in the shoulder seams for support as bamboo is a bit heavier than polyester jersey.

**Poor picture quality – I assure you that the colour is an even dark blue.