1 / 5461

This outfit consists of our High Waist Trousers and Off the Shoulder Blouse. I cut both these patterns in sizes 38, for Burda pants I would typically cut a size 40 but my stretch green denim had a lot of stretch in it and I wanted these pants to be snug and body hugging. With high waisted pants I love to wear a cropped top, so I took off a good 5" from the hem of the blouse pattern and didn’t alter anything else. This blouse was quite fun to sew and even more fun to wear! The off the shoulder trend seems like it is still around, so I love how this blouse isn’t to summery so I can still wear it this season.

These pants were my latest Mash Up! I added braided leather piping into the seams and didn’t alter the pants hem so they were regular length on me since I’m petite (the pants pattern is meant to be ankle length). I’m very happy with how this outfit turned out, and if you want to re-create it for yourself check out my tutoril posts below:

Pattern Debut
Cutting Out
Sewing Part 1
Sewing Part 2