1 / 2208

that started as a joke and then grew as the german team got further and further ahead in the world cup. At first I only made the dress, without the blouse and without the eyelets for the ribbon but then my enthusiasm took over and I had to complete the dirndl. I used Burda pattern no. 7443 and 2 german flags which I bought at Sportsworld, later on I added a ribbon made out of what was left from the flags, an apron made with some black cotton I found in my stash and a blouse for which I bought some black broderie anglaise. (on the first pictures I am wearing a white blouse which is from a dirndl I made years ago.) And of course, we only won tonight because I finally completed my dress :-))))