Added Jun 21, 2009
Mc Crae, Australia
I changed the back of the original Marie pattern and instead of the pleats I used a couple of darts. I also adjusted the side seams as they stuck out too much. I added some grey satin ribbon along the waist band of the skirt and trimmed the bottom of the skirt with the same grey ribbon and a narrow piece of lace.
Design your own dresses with the latest special price technique kit.
Check out these new costume sewing patterns for the whole family!
Member Project of the Week
EstherMarguerite modified this halter style with straps and a fun Hawaiian print.
4 weekly drawings, including a Grand Prize valued at more than $4,000!
Sign up for Meg Healy's tailoring course, now until 10/7.
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.