Added Jun 3, 2009
by Jodi Wade
I made these shorts using some leftover fabric from one of my dresses. I didn’t have big enough pieces of fabric so I patchworked some together – it’s not very noticeable though cos of the stripes. I modified the Anita pattern. I brought the waist down by 4cm and made pockets with bows on them. I wanted a covered button. The only good sized button I had didn’t have a shank so I threaded some wire through the holes and made one!
Quite thick striped cotton. Blue floral cotton. Zip. Button. Wire.
Fashion & Trends
Save 40% On 27 Stunning Dress Patterns with the code NYE2014!
Save 40% on some of our most stylish patterns with the code BOXING2014- 12/26/2014 Only!
Sew in the new year with patterns that were 'the' patterns 2014! (we are also putting them on sale)
Member Project of the Week
She modified this coat wonderfully by adding length and changing the pockets and collar
Congratulations to addiemiller22 for winning, and now being the face of our Cascade Designer Dress!
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.