Added Aug 9, 2010
by laura oprea
It all started with a Burda pattern, the #120A from issue 6/2009. I really liked the pattern and it had buckles :) In the end I made some changes: I didn’t liked the zipper in front so I moved it to the back, originally it had really large cuffs, which wasn’t so flattering for me, so I had to make them a lot smaller. Because I used red buckles I had to use red some other part too, so I made a red zig-zag seam.
i don’t know the name of the fabric in English but is a mixture of cotton and some polyester fibers and it’s not really white, it has a pinkish hue :)
Find out more about our three fabulous courses starting this week!
Choose from one of 5 popular dresses.
Member Project of the Week
Kick off party dress season with this cute greenery covered dress.
See Meg's picks and get them at a special price with an extra discount for Black Friday
Sewing & Techniques
See how Meg made this edgy dress using the Janome Artistic Edge Digital Cutter!
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.