Added Aug 9, 2010
by laura oprea
It all started with a Burda pattern, the #120A from issue 6/2009. I really liked the pattern and it had buckles :) In the end I made some changes: I didn’t liked the zipper in front so I moved it to the back, originally it had really large cuffs, which wasn’t so flattering for me, so I had to make them a lot smaller. Because I used red buckles I had to use red some other part too, so I made a red zig-zag seam.
i don’t know the name of the fabric in English but is a mixture of cotton and some polyester fibers and it’s not really white, it has a pinkish hue :)
Pattern of the Week
Hippie meets grunge in this plaid top with flared sleeves and a round neckline.
Leopard and snakeskin are the new neutrals.
Member Project of the Week
Peneloping's hand beaded frock is a real stunner.
Make these brand new blouses and dresses in candy colored silk.
Sewing & Techniques
Check out this guide all about mini closure solutions!
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.