Added Aug 9, 2010
by laura oprea
It all started with a Burda pattern, the #120A from issue 6/2009. I really liked the pattern and it had buckles :) In the end I made some changes: I didn’t liked the zipper in front so I moved it to the back, originally it had really large cuffs, which wasn’t so flattering for me, so I had to make them a lot smaller. Because I used red buckles I had to use red some other part too, so I made a red zig-zag seam.
i don’t know the name of the fabric in English but is a mixture of cotton and some polyester fibers and it’s not really white, it has a pinkish hue :)
Save 40% on some of our most stylish patterns with the code BOXING2014
Sew in the new year with patterns that were 'the' patterns 2014! (we are also putting them on sale)
Member Project of the Week
She modified this coat wonderfully by adding length and changing the pockets and collar
Congratulations to addiemiller22 for winning, and now being the face of our Cascade Designer Dress!
Flaunt your sewing skills as well as your fab fashion sense in these modern, head-turning designs
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.