Added Nov 11, 2012
Another Oxford. There are still some tweaks I would like to make to this pattern (the sleeves are still huge!) but overall I’m pretty happy with it. This pattern doesn’t include a placket for the sleeve vent so I’ve added a tutorial. It’s surprisingly easy!
I used a little silk organza in the collar to give it a little more body.
I’ll be posting tutorials and projects here.
Shirting cotton, thread, silk organza.
Design your own dresses with the latest special price technique kit.
Check out these new costume sewing patterns for the whole family!
Member Project of the Week
EstherMarguerite modified this halter style with straps and a fun Hawaiian print.
4 weekly drawings, including a Grand Prize valued at more than $4,000!
Sign up for Meg Healy's tailoring course, now until 10/7.
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.