Added Sep 16, 2012
This project is based on this pattern on MakeMyPattern.com and I think I’m the first on to try it.
Apart from that, this is the first time I’m putting lining in a garment and boy do I need some practice with that :)
I made a mistake in cutting out the darts without added seam allowance. I realised my mistake later and tried to make up for it by keeping the seam allowance to a minimum, but it would still be better with a bit more ease.
In general, since this was my first time and there’s not instructions for this pattern (yet) I’m moderately happy with the results.
Cotton outside. Some of that silky wrinkly lining stuff inside.
Sewing & Techniques
Our popular swimsuit sloper is now available in PLUS size!
Member Project of the Week
Carlotta-Stermaria's ruffled dress is ready for wedding season.
Check out this sneak peel of this Thursday's live web seminar
Chat sewing inspiration with the instructor behind our mood board and fashion design course!
Enter to win weekly drawings and a fabulous grand prize!
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.