Upper East side dress
Added Sep 1, 2009
That was the name of this dress when I found it on Modcloth.com, I’ve just fell in love with this dress and its versatily, it has more the navy type but a little more stylish. I just call it my “Blair” dress.
I used the Pollini pattern with some changes on the waist of the skirt.
I used linen and make some changes from the original model, such as the off white stitches on the skirt, and red buttons on the top.
golden buttons at the skirt have a nice “navy” detail.
The front clousure is fake, just decorative, I am very happy with my dress, ideal for summer shopping afternoons or just for going out with friends.
1/2 mt of linen in blue and red,
little pieces of off white fabric