Added Nov 20, 2010
Apo, United States
This bra was originally a very full coverage pattern. I stuck to the 1940’s pattern and it came out too un-sexy. So I did a little scribbling on it with some chalk and a snip, snip, sew sew later, here’s what we have.
I did the same edging on the bust of the bra that I did on the hem of the tap pants and it looks and fits so much better.
You can see more of this, and my other projects at my blog A Few Threads Loose: http://afewthreadsloose.blogspot.com/2010/11/i-saved-boobies.html#more
Take a trip down the aisle in these gorgeous gowns, or change the fabrics for a spring party dress.
Fashion & Trends
See a few of our favorite looks, and the Burda patterns we're inspired to make!
It's time to enter for our grand prize, an EX100 machine PLUS a trip to Nashville!
Pattern of the Week
A body skimming shift goes mod with graphic stripes and square neckline!
Three videos, a web seminar, and five patterns help you master stretchy stitching.
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.