Added Jun 2, 2013
One of a kind, two-toned heavy-grade canvas tote. The upper is made of distressed natural canvas and the bottom of a WWII era military duffel bag. The entire tote has been double applied with our unique blend of organic wax, making this tote rugged and versatile under all weather conditions.
• 15.5"(W) X 14"(H) X 4"(D)
• Heavy grade distressed canvas upper
• WWII era military duffle bag lower
• Repurposed military duffle front pocket w/heavy-duty brass zipper ( 8.5"(H) X 9.5"(W ))
• 15" heavy-duty brass zipper closure on upper
• 2 X 21" repurposed leather strap handles with a 5.5" drop.
• 2 applications of organic wax
Heavy duty canvas, waxed canvas, leather strap handles, heavy-duty brass zippers, brass rivet hardware, organic wax, military duffle,
Plan a weekend getaway in these sweater dresses and furry accessories.
Member Project of the Week
Clothingengineer made a classic trench in Pantone's 2014 color of the year. Take a look!
Fashion and Trends
Check out this post all on menswear, and see how Meg was inspired to create her own men's shirts!
Learn how to set your serger up for sewing a rolled hem in this week's new BurdaStyle Video!
Perfect the art of sewing collars and stands, including tricks you won't find in books or patterns!
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.