Added Jun 2, 2013
One of a kind, two-toned heavy-grade canvas tote. The upper is made of distressed natural canvas and the bottom of a WWII era military duffel bag. The entire tote has been double applied with our unique blend of organic wax, making this tote rugged and versatile under all weather conditions.
• 15.5"(W) X 14"(H) X 4"(D)
• Heavy grade distressed canvas upper
• WWII era military duffle bag lower
• Repurposed military duffle front pocket w/heavy-duty brass zipper ( 8.5"(H) X 9.5"(W ))
• 15" heavy-duty brass zipper closure on upper
• 2 X 21" repurposed leather strap handles with a 5.5" drop.
• 2 applications of organic wax
Heavy duty canvas, waxed canvas, leather strap handles, heavy-duty brass zippers, brass rivet hardware, organic wax, military duffle,
See how Burda members are styling pants for summer.
Meg's Magazine Mash Up
See how one of our editors gets her inspiration.
Take off with pleats, cut-outs, insets, and futuristic prints.
Fashion & Trends
The best patterns and styling tips for this summer's top pants trend.
Pattern of the Week
A tank silhouette with elasticated waist is a carefree take on the Little Black Dress
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.