Added Jun 2, 2013
One of a kind, two-toned heavy-grade canvas tote. The upper is made of distressed natural canvas and the bottom of a WWII era military duffel bag. The entire tote has been double applied with our unique blend of organic wax, making this tote rugged and versatile under all weather conditions.
• 15.5"(W) X 14"(H) X 4"(D)
• Heavy grade distressed canvas upper
• WWII era military duffle bag lower
• Repurposed military duffle front pocket w/heavy-duty brass zipper ( 8.5"(H) X 9.5"(W ))
• 15" heavy-duty brass zipper closure on upper
• 2 X 21" repurposed leather strap handles with a 5.5" drop.
• 2 applications of organic wax
Heavy duty canvas, waxed canvas, leather strap handles, heavy-duty brass zippers, brass rivet hardware, organic wax, military duffle,
Member Project of the Week
She modified this coat wonderfully by adding length and changing the pockets and collar
Congratulations to addiemiller22 for winning, and now being the face of our Cascade Designer Dress!
Flaunt your sewing skills as well as your fab fashion sense in these modern, head-turning designs
Watch Meg's promo of our upcoming course! It is the future of at-home pattern drafting...
Pattern of the Week
The oversized shape has a cool bell shaped silhouette with a wide body and fitted sleeves
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.