Added Jun 2, 2013
One of a kind, two-toned heavy-grade canvas tote. The upper is made of distressed natural canvas and the bottom of a WWII era military duffel bag. The entire tote has been double applied with our unique blend of organic wax, making this tote rugged and versatile under all weather conditions.
• 15.5"(W) X 14"(H) X 4"(D)
• Heavy grade distressed canvas upper
• WWII era military duffle bag lower
• Repurposed military duffle front pocket w/heavy-duty brass zipper ( 8.5"(H) X 9.5"(W ))
• 15" heavy-duty brass zipper closure on upper
• 2 X 21" repurposed leather strap handles with a 5.5" drop.
• 2 applications of organic wax
Heavy duty canvas, waxed canvas, leather strap handles, heavy-duty brass zippers, brass rivet hardware, organic wax, military duffle,
Member Project of the Week
Short jackets like this zebra print bomber by Anniemollison are a must for spring.
The latest pattern bundle features nine vintage reissues from the 50s and 60s.
Pick one of 5 patterns for a new kind of sew along
Fashion & Trends
See steps on how Meg sewed herself a transitional Jersey suit using colorful jerseys!
Cute dresses, tops, and a silky bomber jacket to look like a model off duty.
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.