Added Oct 27, 2013
New Market, Tenn...
Cut pattern pieces from printer paper
2. Layer the batting and backing fabric together and pin along
edges to hold.
3. Pin backing/batting pattern piece on layered fabric and cut
out. Making sure to cut on the out side of the black line.
And set aside.
4. Pin bib top pattern piece to bib top fabric and cut out,
slightly away form black line. Do the same with bottom
5. Pin the straight edge of the top of bib to the straight edge of
Bib bottom, Press the seam.
6. Lay bib front upside down on bib backing fabric. Your layers should bib front, bib
backing, bib batting.
7. Sew around leaving a small section open for turning. DO NOT SEW THE NECK!
8. After sewing around turn right side out and press with warm iron.
9. Cut a bias piece of fabric of your choosing and sew around neck as bias binding.
Fold under edges.
10. You can use Velcro dots as closures on the tips. The bib shown here used an inset
covered elastic cord with self-loop buttonhole and large baby safe button.
Fashion & Trends
Save 40% On 27 Stunning Dress Patterns with the code NYE2014!
Save 40% on some of our most stylish patterns with the code BOXING2014- 12/26/2014 Only!
Sew in the new year with patterns that were 'the' patterns 2014! (we are also putting them on sale)
Member Project of the Week
She modified this coat wonderfully by adding length and changing the pockets and collar
Congratulations to addiemiller22 for winning, and now being the face of our Cascade Designer Dress!
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.