Twin leaf beaded knitted scarf
Added Nov 26, 2008
My third knitted scarf!!
easy to knit, and after i half knitted it, i found that the motive is so beautiful!!
Thanks for who created it! :)
blend rayon cotton yarn
**Pre string beads, by using a small needle, threaded with your yarn (250 or so) prior to CO
- CO 22 sts
- Row 1 P10, PB, k1, PB, k1, P10.
- ** all following WS rows P10, k2, P10.
- Row 2 K6, DD, yo, k1, yo, p2, yo, k1, yo, SK2P, k6.
- Row 4 K4, DD, k1, [yo, k1] twice, p2, k1, [yo, k1] twice, SK2P, k4.
- Row 6 K2, DD, k2, yo, k1, yo, k2, p2, k2, yo, k1, yo, k2, SK2P, k2.
- Row 8 PB, DD, k3, yo, k1, yo, k3, p2, k3, yo, k1, yo, k3, PB, SK2P.
- ** Repeat rows 1-8 until desired length. Bind Off.