Added Aug 1, 2013
last time when I had a look at my fabric storage I recognised that I have more tha 260 m of fabrics! I must be crazy!!! So it was time to do someting. I made these four shirts out of remnants of my collection. I am pleased with the outcome and I will try to sell them on the next street fair.
I used a selfmade pattern
Design your own dresses with the latest special price technique kit.
Check out these new costume sewing patterns for the whole family!
Member Project of the Week
EstherMarguerite modified this halter style with straps and a fun Hawaiian print.
4 weekly drawings, including a Grand Prize valued at more than $4,000!
Sign up for Meg Healy's tailoring course, now until 10/7.
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.