To Boldly go...

Added Nov 29, 2007

by gilap

Somwhere, United...

Ba997836f81f668350af27d689c4f26ba07f3a5c_thumb

Views

1318

696de9f62e4d9c293ce573836a31620b9a85e68a_large
  • 696de9f62e4d9c293ce573836a31620b9a85e68a_grid

Description

This is the basic Lydia Top I made in a very stretchy material.
Unfortunately I cut the the material wrong and the grain now goes horizontal not vertical (I know what you’re thinking..and you’re right!).
It’s also the first time I made any type of pattern alteration. I took the the sides in a bit, just under the sleeve) and adjusted the sleeve circumference at the top. I’m just not sure wether I should have adjusted the shoulder as well, as it hitches up now and again. You can see on the picture. Otherwise I think it turned out alright.

Material Notes

very stretchy Viscose-Lycra mix

Difficulty

Novice

Categories

0 Comments

    • This is a question
  1. Sign in to add a post

Add to Favorites no one added it

Burdastyle

http://burdastyle.com//projects/to-boldly-go