Added Oct 6, 2013
This blouse is a bit of an experimental piece. It started life as the Burda Tie-Front Blouse, but was so huge and unflattering on me I did a bit of tinkering. The sleeves got ripped out and the shoulders were big enough to make cap sleeves, which I finished with bias binding. I took the blouse in (a lot!) and used a few tucks and darts to shape it. It is pretty amateurish, but was great fun to play around with, and looks a bit better than the potato sack it was before ;)
Old bed sheet (from linen cupboard)
Make something special and practical for your friends and family this holiday season!
Pattern of the Week
This slim-fit dress makes a perfect cocktail dress for this time of year!
Sweet dresses, an outfit for a doll, and cute embellishments are fun for the holidays!
Meg's Magazine Mash Up!
Check out Meg's latest mash up of our Straight Skirt, and how she made it look so yummy!
Member Project of the Week
The latest Elie Saab collection inspired this hand-beaded dress by chanel2005.
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.