Added Sep 1, 2012
I finally got to making myself a Sorbetto top! I used a striped cotton that was left over from another project. I had to grade the pattern out a few sizes from the waist down for it to fit (I’m such a pear). That’s the only change I made. It was so easy to make. The only part I had some trouble with was the bias binding. My fabric is so lightewight that it was almost impossible to sew on, but somehow I managed to get it to look ok in the end. I love this top! Also blogged here
Sewing & Techniques
Our popular swimsuit sloper is now available in PLUS size!
Member Project of the Week
Carlotta-Stermaria's ruffled dress is ready for wedding season.
Check out this sneak peel of this Thursday's live web seminar
Chat sewing inspiration with the instructor behind our mood board and fashion design course!
Enter to win weekly drawings and a fabulous grand prize!
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.