Added Sep 1, 2012
I finally got to making myself a Sorbetto top! I used a striped cotton that was left over from another project. I had to grade the pattern out a few sizes from the waist down for it to fit (I’m such a pear). That’s the only change I made. It was so easy to make. The only part I had some trouble with was the bias binding. My fabric is so lightewight that it was almost impossible to sew on, but somehow I managed to get it to look ok in the end. I love this top! Also blogged here
Tour a European city in these tailored classics in shades of camel and merlot.
Design your own dresses with the latest special price technique kit.
Check out these new costume sewing patterns for the whole family!
Member Project of the Week
EstherMarguerite modified this halter style with straps and a fun Hawaiian print.
4 weekly drawings, including a Grand Prize valued at more than $4,000!
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.