Added Nov 25, 2009
I tried out the Danielle pattern a couple of years back, but I made it too small. A wedding invitation and lack of something to wear made me decide to give it another whirl, but in the next size up! I lined the bodice rather than making facings. Regarding the outcome: I like the fit this time, but perhaps the style and my choice of (very cheap curtaining) fabric makes it look a little like a little girl’s bridemaid’s dress! I plan to combat this with the addition of funky fuscia tights and amazing silver shoes. Just so you know.
More creating and discussing on my blog:
Incredibly wide curtaining fabric. Matching lining