Added Aug 21, 2014
by cris orange
I´ve sewn these t-shirts already some months ago, in my „jersey-phase“.
Now I´d like to present all them to you :-)
1. blouse made og modal jersey with hand sewn lace appliqu
2. orange shirt with butterfly sleeves and rhinestone appliqu
3. striped shirt with orange edges and rhinestone appliqu
4. striped shirt from Burdastyle 04-2014
5. white shirt with lace front
6. white sweater with front zipper (this was a gift)
numbers 1-4 and 6 are my own draft, numer 5 is from burdastyle.
Cotton and modal jersey, lace, rhinestones
Design your own dresses with the latest special price technique kit.
Check out these new costume sewing patterns for the whole family!
Member Project of the Week
EstherMarguerite modified this halter style with straps and a fun Hawaiian print.
4 weekly drawings, including a Grand Prize valued at more than $4,000!
Sign up for Meg Healy's tailoring course, now until 10/7.
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.