Added Aug 21, 2014
by cris orange
I´ve sewn these t-shirts already some months ago, in my „jersey-phase“.
Now I´d like to present all them to you :-)
1. blouse made og modal jersey with hand sewn lace appliqu
2. orange shirt with butterfly sleeves and rhinestone appliqu
3. striped shirt with orange edges and rhinestone appliqu
4. striped shirt from Burdastyle 04-2014
5. white shirt with lace front
6. white sweater with front zipper (this was a gift)
numbers 1-4 and 6 are my own draft, numer 5 is from burdastyle.
Cotton and modal jersey, lace, rhinestones
Pattern of the Week
The oversized shape has a cool bell shaped silhouette with a wide body and fitted sleeves
Stock up on our favorite BurdaStyle patterns sewn in white!
Learn How to Sew Knits Successfully With a Sewing Machine
Join Meg Healy in this 6 Week Course, we have just re-opened enrollment for a limited time!
Meg's Magazine Mash Up 2014
Take a look at Meg's 2014 Mash Ups, and get the special pattern bundle that includes them all
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.