Added Aug 21, 2014
by cris orange
I´ve sewn these t-shirts already some months ago, in my „jersey-phase“.
Now I´d like to present all them to you :-)
1. blouse made og modal jersey with hand sewn lace appliqu
2. orange shirt with butterfly sleeves and rhinestone appliqu
3. striped shirt with orange edges and rhinestone appliqu
4. striped shirt from Burdastyle 04-2014
5. white shirt with lace front
6. white sweater with front zipper (this was a gift)
numbers 1-4 and 6 are my own draft, numer 5 is from burdastyle.
Cotton and modal jersey, lace, rhinestones
Tailoring a Jacket for the Perfect Fit and a Professional Finish
Pattern of the Week
Show a little leg in this sexy skirt with a thigh high slit!
In this Flagship Kit for only $19.99
The kids are sure to steal the show in this charming collection of classic, elegant pieces.
Member Project of the Week
She made this dress for her high school graduation, and it looks fab!
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.