Added Feb 8, 2011
i love cut out detail so much, i wanted to incorporate it in my dress again.
i drafted this pattern based on danielle pattern from burdastyle. im not sure how it ended up like this, but i made a multiple modifications to the top front pattern.
i first change the bust darts to princess seams. i didn’t change much for the top back pattern, i kept the darts in the back but took in the sides to fit tighter to the body.
the skirt is just big squares.
more in my blog:)
cotton, seer sucker, zipper, button
Design your own dresses with the latest special price technique kit.
Check out these new costume sewing patterns for the whole family!
Member Project of the Week
EstherMarguerite modified this halter style with straps and a fun Hawaiian print.
4 weekly drawings, including a Grand Prize valued at more than $4,000!
Sign up for Meg Healy's tailoring course, now until 10/7.
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.