Added Aug 1, 2009
by manu designs
Cluj Napoca, Rom...
- first sewn project for my portfolio, after three days of draping, sewing and painting (which i loved ;)) )
- the fabric is stretch satin used on the wrong side, ‘cos i didn’t want it to be shiny and i painted it with textile paint
- it has a white crinoline which i made out of about two meters of tulle
- the buttons are fake, ‘cos i didn’t want buttonholes, so the dress closes with hooks
- here’s the sketch of it: http://manu666tb.deviantart.com/art/Sunshine-122393872
stretch satin, textile paint
Check out Denise's new video and find out why you should sign up now!
Why you should wear clothing made to fit YOU! (In GIF's)
Fashion & Trends
Vacation planned for the winter? Sew up these style to take away with you and also get 20% off!
We have just extended registration to accommodate a few more students
Make your Valentine's Day Extra Special, by Making your own Date Night Attire! There is still time..
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.