Added Aug 1, 2009
by manu designs
Cluj Napoca, Rom...
- first sewn project for my portfolio, after three days of draping, sewing and painting (which i loved ;)) )
- the fabric is stretch satin used on the wrong side, ‘cos i didn’t want it to be shiny and i painted it with textile paint
- it has a white crinoline which i made out of about two meters of tulle
- the buttons are fake, ‘cos i didn’t want buttonholes, so the dress closes with hooks
- here’s the sketch of it: http://manu666tb.deviantart.com/art/Sunshine-122393872
stretch satin, textile paint
Meg's Magazine Mash Up 2014
Check out Meg's finished Mash Up project of her denim suit and see how you can sew along!
Fashion & Trends
Dress like your favorite heroine from Disney's Frozen.
This web seminar will teach you tricks to sewing and cutting silk successfully!
See one of the techniques you'll learn in November's Fabric Design course.
Cozy scarf collars, dressed up sweats, and essential dresses.
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.