Added Aug 1, 2009
by manu designs
Cluj Napoca, Rom...
- first sewn project for my portfolio, after three days of draping, sewing and painting (which i loved ;)) )
- the fabric is stretch satin used on the wrong side, ‘cos i didn’t want it to be shiny and i painted it with textile paint
- it has a white crinoline which i made out of about two meters of tulle
- the buttons are fake, ‘cos i didn’t want buttonholes, so the dress closes with hooks
- here’s the sketch of it: http://manu666tb.deviantart.com/art/Sunshine-122393872
stretch satin, textile paint
Fashion & Trends
Style this favorite tank for late summer and fall.
See all entries and vote.
See more prize details and how to enter...
Cool greys transition from summer to fall in a shirt dress, flowing maxi skirt, and new jackets.
8 patterns, a web seminar, and technique videos for sewing menswear.
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.