Added Aug 1, 2009
by manu designs
Cluj Napoca, Rom...
- first sewn project for my portfolio, after three days of draping, sewing and painting (which i loved ;)) )
- the fabric is stretch satin used on the wrong side, ‘cos i didn’t want it to be shiny and i painted it with textile paint
- it has a white crinoline which i made out of about two meters of tulle
- the buttons are fake, ‘cos i didn’t want buttonholes, so the dress closes with hooks
- here’s the sketch of it: http://manu666tb.deviantart.com/art/Sunshine-122393872
stretch satin, textile paint
Fashion & Trends
Trending styles from the final weekend of Coachella Music Festival
Add a flash of color to your leggings for spring!
Check out Kate Middleton's stand-out spring dress
Pattern of the Week
You’ll want to wear this dress to tiki parties, spring weddings, and afternoon dates...
Sewing & Techniques
Check out Meg's Sweetheart Dress project and how she made it!
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.