Added Apr 3, 2010
High Wycombe, Un...
Hey guys i’m finally back! and this is what’s been taking up all my time…my final project for gcse textiles. From the brief I chose to do “Seasonal Seperates” so I made a vest and shorts for summer, and as we had to incorpoate printing or dyeing (or embroidery) I did both for the vest.
Also my first time putting in a zip (apparently fly zips are too difficult according to my teacher :P) but I managed it so I was proud!
Hope you like it, the shorts are an alteration of a Simplicity pattern and I made the vest pattern myself. Worked hard on these, so I hope they get a good mark :D
More pics soon!
Vest – Cotton Jersey, approx 1m
Shorts – Cotton Drill, approx 0.9m
Save 40% on some of our most stylish patterns with the code BOXING2014- 12/26/2014 Only!
Sew in the new year with patterns that were 'the' patterns 2014! (we are also putting them on sale)
Member Project of the Week
She modified this coat wonderfully by adding length and changing the pockets and collar
Congratulations to addiemiller22 for winning, and now being the face of our Cascade Designer Dress!
Flaunt your sewing skills as well as your fab fashion sense in these modern, head-turning designs
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.