Added Jul 17, 2012
I had a few pieces of material from my tunic dress and I made this blouse very easy.
I finished it in one day, I had to make a lot of changes becouse of burda sizes .At the begining I choosed the size 42, becouse I have 97 cm on my bust , I copied the pattern and after I measured it was too big for me and I choosed the size 38. After that I -ve cutted another 2 cm from every side and 3 cm from the back (1,5 cm for every piece) it was perfect!
The back is from 2 parts becouse I didn’t have enough material, but it was easier to make the V line from the back .
When I attached the sleeves, I realised that the neckline sleeves is too big , and I had to narrow with 3 cm, and after doing that, it looks better. I should have modified the sleeves but I didn’t know how !! :(
I attached the pictures of the pattern, the original size 38 with all modifications. The pattern was copied on baking paper :))
I am sorry if my english is not the best!
Make something special and practical for your friends and family this holiday season!
Pattern of the Week
This slim-fit dress makes a perfect cocktail dress for this time of year!
Sweet dresses, an outfit for a doll, and cute embellishments are fun for the holidays!
Meg's Magazine Mash Up!
Check out Meg's latest mash up of our Straight Skirt, and how she made it look so yummy!
Member Project of the Week
The latest Elie Saab collection inspired this hand-beaded dress by chanel2005.
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.