Added Jul 29, 2014
Nedre Vats, Norway
Finally I found the right fabric for this dress! It is a lovely, light cotton with embroidery and I knew that this is IT! I had to carefully cut out the pieces to get the right embroidery where I wanted it to be and I’m really happy how it turned out :) I have used cotton voile on bias as lining for the top and polyester stretch for the skirt without gathering. The dress is based on pattern #101 Burda 02/2011. I have made a top of this pattern before, and I do love the cap sleeves.
Cotton with embroidery, cotton voile and stretch polyester as lining.
Find out more about our three fabulous courses starting this week!
Choose from one of 5 popular dresses.
Member Project of the Week
Kick off party dress season with this cute greenery covered dress.
See Meg's picks and get them at a special price with an extra discount for Black Friday
Sewing & Techniques
See how Meg made this edgy dress using the Janome Artistic Edge Digital Cutter!
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.