Added May 18, 2014
To make this stripy suit I used old Burda 8/2007, patterns # 101( jacket) and #103A ( trousers). That year I bought the issue because of this suit and its time came at last ( although the issue has many nice patterns, it was untouched till this April when I cut the suit ) :-))
The suit consists of a jacket and trousers. The jacket is quite complex: it has an interesting double collar ( the lower one is English and the upper is shawl; welt pockets hidden under the one-piece with side part flap. And the pants have a not typical band. So the item has a lot of reasons to check the tailor’s skills and not to make you boring and distracted while you are sewing :-)))
Some blend of natural and viscose fibres for the suit and viscose for the lining.