Added Jul 31, 2008
I used a small amount of beautiful striped fabric that my mom wasn’t going to use, and had to cut the fabric in interesting ways just to get it to fit on there correctly. Turns out it is a little too big anyway, so I didn’t really need to do all of that brainstorming on how to get it to fit on the fabric. I used an old sheet to make the straps and elastic casing.
The pattern is a little too full around the middle for my liking, but I think it is just because I didn’t use a drapey fabric. I took in the sides and like it better.
cotton, bedsheet for straps and casing
Find out more about our three fabulous courses starting this week!
Choose from one of 5 popular dresses.
Member Project of the Week
Kick off party dress season with this cute greenery covered dress.
See Meg's picks and get them at a special price with an extra discount for Black Friday
Sewing & Techniques
See how Meg made this edgy dress using the Janome Artistic Edge Digital Cutter!
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.