Added Dec 8, 2011
I just needed some extra bibs for my little drooly boy… I used an bib I already had to trace around. Changes could be made to the ties- velcro instead of ties—- I just couldn’t find the right verlcro and also two layers instead of just the towel, maybe a waterproof material on the back. Options are indeed endless!! The towel I bouhgt cost only 2 Euros and I got 12 bibs out of it. Bargin!
I have a tutorial on my blog if anyone is interested!! It is not rocket science….
Bought a cheep towel with a funky pattern and because time is of the essance I bought bias tape. Much easier!