Added Dec 8, 2011
I just needed some extra bibs for my little drooly boy… I used an bib I already had to trace around. Changes could be made to the ties- velcro instead of ties—- I just couldn’t find the right verlcro and also two layers instead of just the towel, maybe a waterproof material on the back. Options are indeed endless!! The towel I bouhgt cost only 2 Euros and I got 12 bibs out of it. Bargin!
I have a tutorial on my blog if anyone is interested!! It is not rocket science….
Bought a cheep towel with a funky pattern and because time is of the essance I bought bias tape. Much easier!
Member Project of the Week
Carlotta-Stermaria's ruffled dress is ready for wedding season.
Check out this sneak peel of this Thursday's live web seminar
Chat sewing inspiration with the instructor behind our mood board and fashion design course!
Enter to win weekly drawings and a fabulous grand prize!
The lines of Greek architecture inspire this neutral and pastel collection.
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.