Added Jun 3, 2008
I used the 6006 pattern and made some adjustments to it, including my own pocket.
I played around alot with the idea of using finer materials. Not a very good piece, but wearable and presentable all the same.
The fit on the hip and buttock was really awkward and that took me forever to re adjust.
i also altered all the measurements to fit my more petite size.
I made the thigh area slightly looser for a more relaxed and comfortable fit.
Next project: Cropped shorts from the same 6006 pattern.
Cotton polyester, slightly stretchy, black
Silk lining, navy blue/black woven with white thin stripes
Satin bias tape, used for back pocket trim, black
Interface, zip, button
Jennifer, as usual.