Added Feb 14, 2013
I used some leftover cotton satin fabric to make this top. I shortened A LOT a tunic pattern from Burda 1/2013 and I put tiny studs on the shoulders. The result made me very happy and I plan on making more similar tops.
More photos and info on my blog: http://longredthread.wordpress.com/2013/02/14/stalowy-top-z-dekoltem-woda-i-cwiekam/
Check out this sneak peel of this Thursday's live web seminar
Chat sewing inspiration with the instructor behind our mood board and fashion design course!
Enter to win weekly drawings and a fabulous grand prize!
The lines of Greek architecture inspire this neutral and pastel collection.
Meg's Magazine Mash Up!
Check out Meg's variation of our Drawstring Gym Shorts, and see how she made them high-fashion!
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.