Added Sep 17, 2013
Nedre Vats, Norway
This shirt is based on pattern #103A Burda 07/2011. I have used winter jersey and I made a piping around the neck. I used some shiny polyester at the end of the sleves and sewed a rubberband in the seam to make the sleeves a little fluffy. The V-neck was a little low for me so I adjusted this a bit and I have also shortened the lenght of the shirt a bit as well :)
Jersey and polyester
Design your own dresses with the latest special price technique kit.
Check out these new costume sewing patterns for the whole family!
Member Project of the Week
EstherMarguerite modified this halter style with straps and a fun Hawaiian print.
4 weekly drawings, including a Grand Prize valued at more than $4,000!
Sign up for Meg Healy's tailoring course, now until 10/7.
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.