Added Feb 11, 2009
This is my version of the Jennifer blouse. I make a “real” opening at the front part, cause it´s easier to close as in the back. After all I can pull it over my head without open any button ;).
This time the sleeve slits are perfect – I ask my teacher on fashion school to show me again how to make it and now it’s stored in my brain ;)!
Finally I made a belt for my Bella pants #2, so I´m ready to wear it outside.
seersucker – not
advisable for this pattern, because the details on the front opening and the sleeve cuffs are not really exactly – but otherwise it´s great that I doesn’t have to iron the blouse ;)
burdastyle for the pattern