Added Dec 28, 2012
I saw this pattern in the 9/2012 issue of Burdastyle #124 and had to make it. I found the fabric I thought would go with it and this is the end result. Dress was made with 1.5 yards of satin and the contrast band is made of stretch poplin. I was please with this dress because it fit right the first time I tried it on. I cut a size 36 and hemmed it a bit but that was all.
I think you’ll enjoy making this dress. I know I did.
This dress was featured in the 5/2013 German issue of Burdastyle…I was so excited to see my photo and name in print!
1.5 yards of satin, 1/2 yard of stretch poplin, interfacing, 16 inch invisible zip
Meg's Magazine Mash Up 2014
Take a look at Meg's 2014 Mash Ups, and get the special pattern bundle that includes them all
Register today and get 20% off with a coupon code
Join Meg Healy in this 6 Week Course, we have just re-opened enrollment for a limited time!
Check out the top four finalists, and vote on your favorite dress
Check out these new 2015 patterns and cozy up to these wintery designs
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.