Added Sep 30, 2008
Clothes I sewed for a doll for the Salvation Army. The Dress is sort of similar to Malissa. The leggings were a little tough because I had never done pants before. Also, I made the shoes and headband that match. No patterns used for this – I was on my own, but had fun doing it. Also I completely forgot to take a picture of my French seams! It’s the first time I’ve really finished a garment! The other dolls were done by my friends in sewing group.
Salvation Army for supplying the dolls for their wonderful auction
Design your own dresses with the latest special price technique kit.
Check out these new costume sewing patterns for the whole family!
Member Project of the Week
EstherMarguerite modified this halter style with straps and a fun Hawaiian print.
4 weekly drawings, including a Grand Prize valued at more than $4,000!
Sign up for Meg Healy's tailoring course, now until 10/7.
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.