Added Feb 21, 2011
This is my take on the Doryon Romper pattern from the Burdastyle website. I originally made these rompers for my sister but even after careful measurements and alterations to the pattern they still ended up too small in the body but luckily they fit me. I used off white broidere anglaise for the insert and neatened the neckline with bias binding. The navy cheap cotton fabric didn’t make inserting the zip easy and I think if I did it again I would use an invisible zip for this pattern. I put the two buttons on the front just to add a bit of interest.
Navy cotton and off white broidere anglaise from Homecraft Textiles, Vic Park, WA.
Buttons from Spotlight, Cannington, WA.