Round Miracle bag (using idea of bathina bag handles)
Added Jun 11, 2009
St. Petersburg, ...
Bright red round bag with appliqué from leather shards.
I called it ‘Round Miracle’, cause it works miracles! Check it out! ;-)
- Red (a bit with magenda tint) thick cotton fabric for facing;
- Yellow water-proof fabric with roses pattern (actually this is a tablecloth,);
- Black leather shards (I cut some small bag), white leather shards (I cut some ballet shoes);
- Fliseline (for facing fabric);
- Bathina bag pattern, I used the idea of bathina handles, not the shape of a bag ;)
- my Bernina sewing machine
- my sister Alina for initial inspiration ;-)