Added Mar 25, 2013
I made this summer dress a couple of months back and made it using a couple of patterns combined. For the bodice I used New Look 6886 and changed the spaghetti straps to tie straps. Very easy to do! I used a different pattern for the skirt which I cant remember, but its a basic gathered skirt bottom which is effectively two rectangles of fabric. Great number to sew up!
More pictures on my blog: http://www.bobbinandbaste.com/2013/01/coming-up-roses/
Cotton from Spotlight, Australia
Find out more about our three fabulous courses starting this week!
Choose from one of 5 popular dresses.
Member Project of the Week
Kick off party dress season with this cute greenery covered dress.
See Meg's picks and get them at a special price with an extra discount for Black Friday
Sewing & Techniques
See how Meg made this edgy dress using the Janome Artistic Edge Digital Cutter!
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.