Added May 16, 2013
I used wool crepe for this dress, and I also lined it. It came together pretty easily, but had to widen the sleeves and the armholes, as they fall out quite small (or I gained weight at my arms and shoulders). I also put in a handpicked zipper at the back.
By chance, I found out that I own the issue from 1967 with this pattern in it!
More on my blog: Marie in the cave
Find out more about our three fabulous courses starting this week!
Choose from one of 5 popular dresses.
Member Project of the Week
Kick off party dress season with this cute greenery covered dress.
See Meg's picks and get them at a special price with an extra discount for Black Friday
Sewing & Techniques
See how Meg made this edgy dress using the Janome Artistic Edge Digital Cutter!
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.