Added Sep 3, 2007
This is a dress I made for a regency play. Well, actually I’ve made four dresses from this pattern.
I’ve adapted the lenght, so it’s a floorlenght and I’ve modified the bustpart, this means I’ve got rid of the darts and just gathered that part. This made the dress more historic. Only the bodice part is lined, so that the fabric wouldn’t show through.
One dress took me about 6 hours to maken.
cotton, linen for lining, buttons
Make something special and practical for your friends and family this holiday season!
Pattern of the Week
This slim-fit dress makes a perfect cocktail dress for this time of year!
Sweet dresses, an outfit for a doll, and cute embellishments are fun for the holidays!
Meg's Magazine Mash Up!
Check out Meg's latest mash up of our Straight Skirt, and how she made it look so yummy!
Member Project of the Week
The latest Elie Saab collection inspired this hand-beaded dress by chanel2005.
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.