Added Aug 18, 2014
I had a quite productive summer. In order to reduce my stash I started to make some new shirts and also tried to improve my shirt pattern. Here I used a cotton strech for the bodies and white cotton for the collar and cuffs.
Find out more about our three fabulous courses starting this week!
Choose from one of 5 popular dresses.
Member Project of the Week
Kick off party dress season with this cute greenery covered dress.
See Meg's picks and get them at a special price with an extra discount for Black Friday
Sewing & Techniques
See how Meg made this edgy dress using the Janome Artistic Edge Digital Cutter!
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.