Added Feb 5, 2012
Norwich, United ...
My first Colette pattern and so it was only right that I made up one of my favourites. This project took me ages. I had a lot of fitting problems and made a few adjustments. I re-drafted the waistband as the pattern waistband appeared to be too small. I made the waistband longer than the original. Instead of doing a neck facing I lined the entire dress including the sleeves. I made up a hem facing for the sleeves and interfaced the sleeve hem facing, the waistband and the hem.
Member Project of the Week
Kick off party dress season with this cute greenery covered dress.
See Meg's picks and get them at a special price with an extra discount for Black Friday
Sewing & Techniques
See how Meg made this edgy dress using the Janome Artistic Edge Digital Cutter!
No need to go outside… spend the morning in dolled up in this collection of vintage style pajamas.
BurdaStyle Magazine US
Get an inside look at the patterns from the first 4 issues of BurdaStyle US
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.